has been a family concern since it was founded in 1903 by Charles
Martin on Market Row. Originally specialising in agricultural
engineering the company moved to its current location in 1978.
Hesfords has been supplying to domestic customers since 1983
when William Martin (grandson) made the decision to set up a
products range from screws, washers and paint to household and
gardening tools. In addition, we supply gas air products
such as: welding gas, cooking gas and balloon gas. We
were one of the first companies to supply Calor Gas, Butane
and Propane Gas in the North West.